The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to journal JOMAse, ISOMAse as publisher of the journal, and the author also holds the copyright without restriction.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with a written permission from journal JOMAse, ISOMAse.
JOMAse, ISOMAse, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the journal JOMAse, ISOMAse are a sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ASSIGNMENT OF COPYRIGHT
In consideration of the acceptance of the Article for publication in the Journal JOMAse, the author(s) hereby assign JOMAse to act as an agent for the copyright owner, all rights, title and interest in copyright and rights in the nature of copyright in Article worldwide for the full validity of the copyright therein and all updates or extensions of these rights in any form and in any language for JOMAse to hold fully (including without limitation on optical disks, transmission through the internet and other communication networks and in other electronic forms).
The correspondent author(s) hereby warrant that:-
- has been authorised in writing by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf;
- this Article is the Author(s)’ original work, has not been previously published either in printed or electronic form (including World Wide Web home pages, discussion groups and other electronic bulletin boards) save as under the terms of this Agreement (see Rights retained by the author overleaf), and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- this Article will not in any way violate or infringe any rights of any third party and contains no material of an obscene, defamatory, libellous or otherwise unlawful nature;
- He/she has identified (or will identify) to JOMAse in writing any part of the Article which is not the original work of the Author(s) and He/she have obtained written permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the Article of which He/she is not the copyright owner.
- He/she will indemnify and keep indemnified the Editor of the JOMAse against all claims and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) arising from any breach of this warranty and the other warranties on my behalf or on behalf of his/her co-authors in this Agreement.